I love Mitchell’s Fish Market Shanghai Style Fish, I usually get Salmon, I’ve tried it with Sea Bass but always go back to Salmon. I found the recipe online & am super excited to share it with you.
Courtesy Michell’s Fish Market Website
- 1 piece of fish, your choice 6 – 8 oz
- 1/2 T. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. salt & pepper
- 1 serving sticky rice (cooked)
- 1 serving blanched fresh spinach
- 3 oz. ponzu sauce (available at an Asian market)
- 1 tsp. scallions
- 1/2 tsp. sesame seeds
How to make it:
- Season fish of choice with salt, pepper & ginger.
- Place into steamer and cook, each fish has a different cooking time but check for doneness every 2 minutes.
- Place rice in the center of a large bowl and surround it with hot spinach
- Set cooked fish on top of rice in the center of the bowl
- Ladle ponzu over top of the fish and around the spinach
- There should be a puddle of sauce in the bottom on the bowl
- Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds
This makes one serving, duplicate as needed for more servings.
Super easy & delicious. XO Katie